Call To Order Your Gift Certificate Today: (636) 236-8510
The perfect gift for that someone who has everything but can’t find it!
2 DUMP IT™ Dumpster Rentals has the perfect gift solution for that person who has everything. Call and order a 2 DUMP IT™ Gift Certificate; “A Good DUMP” and we can email it to you or to the person directly.
This Gift Certificate is valid till December 31, 2014. The person scheduling the dumpster must give a valid credit card at time of scheduling to insure delivery and cover any additional overages (only if the weight exceeds the amount included with the dumpster).
Two dumpster sizes are available…
10 Yard Rubber Tired Dumpster = $240.00
- Dumpster Dimensions: 14ft L X 7ft W X 3ft H
- Included Disposal Weight: 2,000 lbs (1 Ton)
- Includes: 48 Hours, Delivery and Pickup, Disposal Fees up to 2,000 lbs, and Taxes
15 Yard Rubber Tired Dumpster = $290.00
- Dumpster Dimensions: 14ft L X 7ft W X 4ft H
- Included Disposal Weight: 4,000 lbs (2 Ton)
- Includes: 48 Hours, Delivery and Pickup, Disposal Fees up to 4,000 lbs, and Taxes
Gift Certificate Terms:
- Gift Certificate Expires December 31, 2014
- Dumpster must be scheduled at least 7 days in advance.
- 24 Hour Cancellation Notice Required in order to Reschedule
- Person redeeming gift certificate must disclose type of items being disposed. See items Not Accepted
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover or AMEX are accepted at time of scheduling. (The dumpster has been paid for already, this is to cover possible additional weight over the included tonnage).
Items Not Accepted
- Household Chemicals / Pesticides
- Hazardous / BIO Hazardous Materials
- Concrete, Rock, Bricks, or Dirt (small quantities are accepted, check with 2 DUMP IT™ Representative prior to scheduling)
- Yard Waste (unless it is being rented as a Yard Waste Dumpster – 15 Yard Only)
- Shingles or Roofing Debris (we will accept Clean Shingles for Recycling up to 45 total squares, must be approved prior to scheduling)
- Shingles and Yard Waste must be approved by 2 DUMP IT™ Representative prior to scheduling